A day of work?
By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean. -- Mark Twain
Today will hopefully be a more productive day than yesterday proved to be.
Yesterday after lunch, I was feeling vaguely annoyed and unfocused. Combined with the fact that the weather was quite nice, that led to Ewelina and me giving into temptation and just spending the afternoon wandering around town, drinking beer on Austurvöllur, throwing Kalli's frisbee around and finally having Kalli, Björgvin, Helgi, María and Logi over for chili-con-carne (cooked by Logi) at our place.
It was a very nice day!
Not very productive, but very nice.
On the productivity front, I'm already off to an OK start today. I made progress on the little plumbing project I started yesterday and have had some useful on-line conversations about PageKite.
My goal for the day is to do some planning so I can better focus my work efforts and be sure I leave time this month to start hunting for more money to keep our little company alive...
- Discussions in the morning with Már and Michiel
- Had a long nap
- Finished releasing pagekite.py 0.3.19
- Decided roadmap for 0.4.x and 0.5.x
- Updated blog/twitter/freshmeat/ggroup
- Created a Flattr for PageKite, added to our website
- Installed Fedora 14 in a VM, for testing RPMs
- Ate tasty soup by Ewelina, watched 2x My Name is Earl
- Found a better Mark Twain quote: "Stop attributing quotes to me on the internet." - Mark Twain